RAISING MONEY SMART KIDS CAN BE A CHALLENGE AT TIMES, BUT THE REWARDS CAN LAST FOR A LIFETIME.
Go deeper in learning the principles of financially-smart parenting with Ron and Judy Blue’s book, Raising Money-Smart Kids.
They cover five objectives:
1. To present the principles of money management.
2. To provide practical tools.
3. To answer common questions about teaching finances to children.
4. To promote family unity and harmony.
5. To encourage parents as they take on this important task.
It also offers practical tools to assist you in all stages of training your children to manage money wisely, including budget worksheets, effective communication techniques and strategies for turning trouble spots (you will inevitably experience them) into positive learning experiences.