Are you tired of battling to make ends meet every month? Wishing every month was February so there were only 28 days? Wondering why is God so slow to meet your needs? Well here are some possibilities. Rob West has a couple of thoughts on why you might think God is dragging His feet answering your financial prayers with these topics:
Some people have told us they’re not sure that it’s okay to ask God for financial help or pray for money…any thoughts on that?
- That’s where it gets trickier, right? How do we know what God’s will is for us, so that we can ask for things within it?
- We’re working hard now to make sure that we pray for help within God’s will. What else?
Next, Rob and Steve answer these questions at 800-525-7000 or via email at Questions@MoneyWiseLive.org:
- If you're trading your time as a care taker for free rent at the place your managing, how do you report this for taxes?
- If you want to do some repairs to your home that will wind up saving you money down the road, should you borrow to get it done?
- If you and your husband wonder whether tithing should really be 10% of your gross or just what your heart leads you to do, which is more biblical?
- If you've discovered that your mom has financial needs, would it be OK to redirect money you would have tithed to your church to her?
- If you're 26 and have student loan debt, what some ways to get it under control?
- If your wife was told by her credit card company that she should get another couple of revolving account cards to help build her credit report, should you believe it?
- If own your home and have no debt and you've been driving a car for 26 years and it's starting to give some problems, should you consider using the equity in your home to buy a used car?
- If own your home, currently have no savings but live on a spending plan, and you'd like to build some wealth for your children, should you consider buying more a place and operate it as a rental property?
Be sure to check out the rest of MoneyWise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books and our many free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook (MoneyWise Media) and join the conversation. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.