Do you worry that you’re going to bounce a check or not have enough to pay the bills at the end of the month? These are just some symptoms that your financial life may need a revamp. Rob West and Steve Moore discuss attainable solutions to get you on the right track. After all, a change in your financial situation is going to require a change in your financial habits.
- If you have a hospital bill that you're paying on, but they are threatening to send me to collections, can you offer advice?
- What is the best way to pay off a mortgage quickly?
- What do you do if you’ve made a bad investment?
- Does medical debt affect your credit score?have an offer to take out a personal loan to pay off credit card debt. Is this wise?
- If you have money that you'd like to put away, should you consider a money market account or a capital market account?
At the end of the program, Steve mentioned the book, The Financial Stewardship Bible from the American Bible Society – complete with a 40-day devotional written by the former host of this program, Howard Dayton. You’ll find it right here on our website (MoneyWise.org). You can connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our other books and many free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook (MoneyWise Media) and join the conversation. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.