What do you want to be when you grow up? Well that’s a reasonable and important question. Determining your future direction most likely will not be a one time decision. But God does have a plan for your life? On this edition of MoneyWise Live, Rob West discusses these topics regarding deciding your future direction:
- Why is that so important to figure out your life purpose?
- What does God mean when He says, "We are His workmanship"?
- Can you explain the second part of Ephesians 2:10 that says, "created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."
- How do you determine what God’s calling is on your life?
Next, Rob and Steve answer these questions at 800-525-7000 or via email at Questions@MoneyWiseLive.org:
- Can you relate some basics about investing for a couple in their 60s and 70s?
- If you're a senior in high school, and are trying to decide on a career direction, what should you listen to?
- If you're a volunteer at your local church as part of your stewardship, should you factor that into your 10% tithe?
- How do you get started on planning for retirement?
- If you're in your last semester looking at going to a $40000 year school next, what are some creative options for paying for your next step in your education?
- If you're going to sell your house and buy a new house, how do you treat the money you gain from the sale as it relates to tithing?
Be sure to check out our new website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.