We’ve reported to you that the booming economy is causing inflation to creep up and making interest rates rise. Now another welcome consequence of inflation: a cost of living increase for those living on Social Security. On this MoneyWise, Rob West and Steve Moore discuss the 2.8% increase in Social Security benefits, the largest gain in 7 years.
Then, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and firstname.lastname@example.org about the following:
- Is it more beneficial to use an HSA or to report your medical bills around tax time?
- If your credit score was 842 before paying off your house and is at 784 four months later, can paying off a mortgage affect your credit score to this degree?
- Whether to tithe on net or gross, what does the Bible?
- What should you do if, whenever you create a budget, it looks like fine on paper, but then you run out of money every month?
- If you think that you have enough equity to remove your PMI but your mortgage company disagrees, what should you do?
Be sure to check out the rest of our website at MoneyWise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or to access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.