Are you a financial fretter, always worrying about money and whether you’ll have enough for tomorrow? Is it robbing you of sleep, hurting your relationships, or maybe even your job performance? Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. On this MoneyWise, Rob West shows you some positive, tangible steps to overcome your money worries and experience much-needed peace of mind.
Then, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and email@example.com about the following:
- If you looked up a charity and discovered that they pay their board of directors an exorbitant amount of money, should you think of donating to an organization that uses its money this way?
- If you take money out of your 401(k) after age 59 ½, will you have to pay penalties?
- What is the difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Can you use a life insurance policy that builds in value over time as a retirement fund?
- If you're 62 and thinking about retiring, do you still need a life insurance policy?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.