Are you a financial fretter, always worrying about money and whether you’ll have enough for tomorrow? Is it robbing you of sleep, hurting your relationships, or maybe even your job performance? Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. Rob West and Steve Moore show you some positive, tangible steps to overcome your money worries and experience much-needed peace of mind.
Then, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and firstname.lastname@example.org about the following:
- If you looked up a charity that was calling for a donation and discovered they pay their board of directors a log of money, should you re-consider donations to them?
- Are there any penalties for drawing money from your 401(K) after age 59 ½?
- What is the difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- Should you use a life insurance policy as a retirement fund?
- If you're 62 and about to retire, do you still need a life insurance policy?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.