If you haven’t used one of the many online grocery shopping services yet— there’s a good chance some of your family, friends or neighbors have. There’s no arguing the convenience but is it the right move for you? It’s a growing trend - especially with today’s busy lifestyles but some worry about the freshness, quality and cost of online grocery shopping. Kingdom Advisors President Rob West discusses these points of online grocery shopping on this MoneyWise Live:
- Is having items delivered to your door or brought out to your car the way of the future?
- What are the “pros” of doing your grocery shopping from home?
- What should we watch out for if we grocery shop online?
- Just who is using online grocery shopping services these days?
Then, Rob and Steve answer these questions at 800-525-7000 or via email at Questions@MoneyWiseLive.org:
- If you currently drawing income from Social Security and annuities, and cannot cover your mortgage without drawing from your savings, should you divest some holdings to pay off the mortgage?
- If you're 61 and have an inherited IRA, should you draw money from it to pay off your mortgage?
- Is crypto-currency a good investment option?
- If you've never paid off a mortgage and it's about to happen, are there any costs or things to watch out for once the process completes?
- How do approach a parent to talk to them about their estate or their finances?
- What should you do if you're upside-down on your home mortgage because the location is affecting the value of your home?
- If you're in some credit card and student loan debt and have previously refurbished your house thus significantly raising its value, should you consider selling that house, buying another to refurb again to get out of that debt?
Be sure to check out our new website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.