More and more people are looking for ways to work from home. Your hours are more flexible, your drive time is far less, and daycare concerns are nonexistent. Today on MoneyWise, Steve Moore and Rob West have a few suggestions for the at-home job hunter. They might not work for everyone, but they have worked for others—and might work for you. The following suggestions aren't all work-from-home but they are jobs you can do on your own, and on your own schedule.
- Christmas light hanging and decoration - Some people actually earn a full year's salary working for only 2 months a year.
- Mobile oil changes
- House Cleaning
- Driving for Uber or Lift
- Senior care services
- Medical claims billing https://elearners.com
Next, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and email@example.com about the following:
- At age 50, is it a good idea to use stock dividends to fund your retirement?
- What is a LIRP and is it an effective retirement planning method for tax-free income or to address long-term care needs?
- If you've just removed money from a 401(k), can you retroactively avoid the substantial taxes imposed?
- Are there any special provisions in 401(k) rules that allow you to pay off student loan debt?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a Compass Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook and get notifications about our weekly Facebook Live events. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.