On this MoneyWise, Rob West and Steve Moore offer biblical wisdom on the importance of diversification. They also talk about paying down debt as well as how to approach a will and how it differs from a trust.
Then, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and email@example.com about the following:
- If you have roughly $160,000 in student debt and you annual salary is about 90% of that, how do you begin paying down this other debt?
- If your husband just passed and most of our assets were in his name, do you need to get a lawyer?
- What is the primary difference between a trust and a will?
- What is a spend-thrift trust?
- If you have a 403B and are presently in the drop, what do I do with your money?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook and get notifications about what we’re up to. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.