Happy Thanksgiving! It’s a day we celebrate with lavish spreads of turkey and trimmings, colorful parades and a marathon of football games. But with all the hoopla, are we maybe forgetting what this day is really about? Fear not! We’re here to remind you of the true purpose of Thanksgiving Day. Financial planner and teacher Rob West hits the thanksgiving “reset” button today with Sharon Epps of Kingdom Advisors. Sharon's not only a co-founder of Women Doing Well; she’s also the chief operating officer at Kingdom Advisors.
- First, Sharon tells us about her ministry journey.
- Then , she tells about where this notion of thanksgiving, of gratitude, comes from and how we start applying gratitude in our lives.
Then, Rob and Steve answer these questions at 800-525-7000 or via email at Questions@MoneyWiseLive.org:
- Do "credit recovery"a companies work are most a scam?
- What is considered a good credit score?
- If you have a few dozen collectible proof coins, how do you find the value of these coins?
- If it's been recommended that you suspend tithing to catch up on a debt, what should you do?
- If you have the money to pay a mortgage off completely, is there a reason to do so in steps or all at once?
- If your credit score just took about a 40 point dive for a inquiry, how long should you expect this to remain?
- Is it ever acceptable for a Christian to declare bankruptsy?
- If you're looking for a financial advisor, what are some of the questions you should ask?
Be sure to check out our new website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.