There’s no surprise that Jesus taught on stewardship more than any other topic. How we handle money can be a gauge that measures our spiritual health. Rob West and Steve Moore welcome Kingdom Advisors co-founder, Ron Blue, who poses four key financial questions that every Christian must consider.
- Do I believe that God owns it all?
- Do I believe that God’s Word speaks about money?
- Do I believe that I have enough right now?
- Am I using the supernatural wisdom that has been given to me?
Then they answer your questions at 800-525-7000 or at Questions@MoneyWise.org including the following:
- If retirement expenses are covered, should you take money from a TSP fund and give it to the family to cover funeral arrangements when you die, or should you purchase life insurance?
- What’s the best way to set money aside for a grandchild?
Be sure to check out the rest of our website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate button at the top of the page.