It’s a funny thing about God’s financial principles. Not only are they timeless and true but they transcend all circumstances. The Bible’s teaching about money is always spot on whether you make a little or a whole lot. On this edition of MoneyWise Live, Rob West joins author and speaker Ron Blue to look at five wise principles to help you be a faithful steward of God’s resources.
Ron’s latest book is Never Enough and besides forming Kingdom Advisers in 2003— he’s the guy who hired Rob West many years ago!
- Ron Blue shares a great story in Never Enough about being put on the spot.
- Then, Ron elaborates on how “spend less than you earn,” how is really a foundation stone for wise financial lives.
- Next, he discusses principle to “avoid debt”.
- Then he talks about “saving for the unexpected”.
- Finally, Ron discusses points on how to “Give generously”.
Then Steve and Rob take your money questions at 800-525-7000.
- Is there a way to get "mailbox" income without going into debt?
- Is it better to use regular credit cards or prepaid to assist in building your credit score?
- If you're receiving an inheritance and want to honor God with it's use, what are some good steps to take?
- If you're about to get married and currently have separate finances, do you just close the separate accounts and combine everything?
Be sure to check out our new website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.