On this edition of MoneyWise, Steve Moore and Rob West, discuss how to find God’s direction for your life. They look at Ephesians 2:10 and talk about why this topic is so important. They also offer Biblical suggestions such as praying, studying God’s word, experimenting with different areas of service, and seeking wisdom from those around you.
Then, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and firstname.lastname@example.org about the following:
- If you're going to retire in a few years and are going to sell your home, what is the safest place to put this money without the risk of losing it?
- If you're a couple in your 20s who are good savers with no debt, what is your best advice to invest extra money you have each month?
- If big bills are due, are you supposed to tithe off the top of everything for a business?
- If you're 62 years old and retired with $262,000 in a retirement account and would like to give each child $10,000 toward their mortgages, should you do that now, or should you just leave it in their inheritance?
- What is a cheerful giver and how do you get to that point?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook and get notifications about what we’re up to. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.