You think you’re doing everything you can to right your financial ship. You’ve created a spending plan and started paying down debt. You’ve even learned to say no to impulse buying. But are you still “in the red”? Steve Moore and Rob West have a financial To-Do List of ways to improve your finances that you might not have considered.
Next, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and Questions@MoneyWise.org about the following:
- Are online savings accounts a good idea and are they safe? https://Ally.com https://Marcus.com https://CapitalOne.com
- What’s the best way to get out of a car repossession and do the least amount of damage to your credit?
- If you'd like to build a house in the next three years but, for some reason, your credit score is dropping even when paying as you go, what’s going on and how to you correct it?
- What’s the best way to manage God’s money when you’re experiencing financial difficulty?
- If you'd like to start saving for retirement, but you're self-employed and don’t have a 401(k) available, where do you start?
At the end of the program, Steve mentioned the book, Never Enough: Three Keys to Financial Contentment by Ron Blue. You can find it on our website at MoneyWise.org. While you’re there, you can connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our other books and many free helpful resources. If you’re active on social media, you can find us on Facebook (MoneyWise Media) and join the conversation. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.