On this edition of MoneyWise, Steve Moore and Rob West, discuss the idea of contentment. Are you content with what God has given you or is something getting in the way of that contentment? Rob and Steve discuss some common barriers that stand in the way of contentment and how to combat them.
Next, they answer your questions at (800) 525-7000 and firstname.lastname@example.org about the following:
- Where is the best place to save money when you are wanting to buy a home?
- If you're 19, have $14,000 in savings, about to go to community college and won’t need the money for at least 2 years, what is the best way to invest the money?
- If your pay is just above minimum wage and you have credit card debt on a card whose promotional rate is almost over, what is your advice on getting rid of this debt?
- How much should you have in emergency funds savings if you plan to open a business soon?
- If you're asked to enter your Social Security number on probate paperwork, is this necessary?
- Is Christian Sharing Ministries a good alternative to health insurance?
Be sure to check out our new website at moneywise.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. You can also find us on Facebook and get notifications about what we’re up to. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise on the air. And if you'd like to help, just go to the website and click the Donate tab at the top of the page.