What do you want to be when you grow up? Well that’s a reasonable and important question. Determining your future direction most likely will not be a one time decision. But God does have a plan for your life? Next on MoneyWise Live, Rob West discusses these topics regarding deciding your future direction:
- Why is that so important to figure out your life purpose?
- What does God mean when He says, "We are His workmanship"?
- Can you explain the second part of Ephesians 2:10 that says, "created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."
- How do you determine what God’s calling is on your life?
Next, Rob, Steve and Mitch answer this question at 800-525-7000 or via email at Questions@MoneyWiseLive.org:
- Is this a good time to invest?
- If you're a senior in high school, and are trying to decide on a career direction, what should you listen to? careerdirect.org
- What is the best choice for online budgeting tools?
- If you're interested in investing in a Roth IRA, where is a good place to start an account for this?
- How do make sure your special-needs daughter will be taken care of after your passing?
- How can you avoid taxes on your RMDs by directly donating the money to your church?
- What is a QCD?
- How do you decide when to do a Roth IRA conversion?
- If you're about to get married, what does the Bible say about handling your money?
Be sure to check out our new website at MoneyWiseLive.org to connect with a MoneyWise Coach or access our books, videos, or any of our free helpful resources. Thanks for your prayerful and financial support that helps keep MoneyWise Live on the air. And if you'd like to help, just click the Donate tab at the top of the page.